Popular Posts

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Podcast with Little Girls

Maiden Podcast: A Conversation with Aleema and Ridha

Hosted by: Tariq Ahmad Malik
Guests: Aleema & Ridha

Introduction:

Hi! this is Tariq Ahmad Malik ,your host,with a maiden podcast with two little girls - Aleema and Ridha.

We shall have a lot of fun today.

Lets start.

Teacher: Hello Ridha

Ridha: Hello Sir

Teacher: How are you feeling?

Ridha: Much excited -

Teacher: Yes - that is the spirit

Teacher: Hello Aleema :

Aleema: Hello Sir

Teacher: What is going on in your mind.

Aleema: Just thinking about this podcast.

Teacher: Oh - it will be a cake-walk.

Aleema: I hope so Sir.

Teacher: I suppose you will give your brief intro?

Ridha: OK - Sir - let me start. My name is Ridha Javid. I am 10 years old. I am Kashmiri girl - I am very talkative.

Teacher: That is nice - I will allow you to talk as much as you like

Ridha: Thank you Sir.

Teacher: Now - over to you Aleema.

Aleema: I am Aleema Fayaz. I am in 4th standard. I live at Behrampora - that is it.

Teacher: Very nice of you. Now both of you will tell about your families.

Ridha: Besides my parents. I have a younger sister and grandparents. We have a nice joint family.

Teacher: That is great.

Teacher: Aleema! What about your family?

Aleema: My father is Fayaz Ahmad Sheikh. He is a shopkeeper. My mother, a house maker. I have a younger brother. I do also have grand parents.

Teacher: Thumbs up!

Teacher: Now a rapid fire round.

Both Girls: Ok! Sir

Teacher: Who is more caring-your father or mother

Ridha: Sir - pass.

Teacher: Why pass -

Ridha: Sir - both are great. can't choose one,please.

Aleema: Sir, by choosing one, other will be hurt - so - pass on this question.

Teacher: ok -

Another question

Teacher: Why should Ridha love her grandfather?

Ridha: (i) He gives me pocket money (ii) He never pushes me to keep on books.

Teacher: Why should Aleema love her grandmother?

Aleema: (i) She keeps always at my side.

( ii) She tells bed-time stories.

( iii) she loves me very much.

Teacher: Wow! you both are very realistic. Now..

Teacher: 3rd question - When papa and mama quarrel. On whose side you find yourselves Aleema?

Aleema: On mothers side. Because she is very emotional. I never tolerate tears in her eyes.

Ridha: I do also go with mama. She is more than my friend. She takes so much care of me.

Teacher: Now last segment: It is about your school.

Teacher: Why is your school, the best.

Aleema: Because we don't have excessive work load.

We don't have examination pressure.

We manage to have a lot of fun here.

Teacher: Why is Ridha so satisfied with her school?

Ridha: Because Ridha is a very nice girl! (he he).

Because the teachers are nice Because our classmates are very naughty -

Yes - we don't feel any pressure at school.

Teacher: Last question - for (you) both.

Teacher: Who is your favourite teacher

Ridha: Sir, you are my favourite teacher.

Teacher: No flattering - Be realistic.

Ridha: Sir, really speaking - your attitude is very nice. I think every teacher is nice here.

Teacher: Aleema - what is your say -

Aleema: Sir - If I disclose my favourite teacher - others will be hurt. So I respect every teacher equally.

Teacher: Thank you to both of you for this beautiful conversation.

Aleema: Thank you Sir.

Ridha: Thank you Sir.

No comments: